top of page


Certificate orders received by 3pm will be submitted to the state on the same business day and should be processed by the state within 24 hours.

Certificate Types:

  • Certificate of Good Standing

  • Certificate of Suspension

  • Certificate of Forfeiture

  • Certificate of Dissolution

  • Certificate of Surrender

  • Certificate of Cancellation

  • Certificate of Filing of All Documents

  • Certificate of No Record

  • and other certificates

Step 1: Complete the order form.

Click the link below to open our order form in your web browser. Fill out the form and save it to your hard drive.

Step 2: Send the order form to us.

Send the order form to us via email, fax, or postal mail:

FAX: (916) 442-4873

Mailing address:



FOLSOM, CA 95630

We will email you to acknowledge receipt of your order.

Step 3: Pay for your order.

Fee: $15 per certificate* plus $35 per business entity

*The Secretary of State fee is $15 per certificate except for the Certificate of Filing of All Documents. For the Certificate of Filing of All Documents, the state charges $5 per document and you must pay for every document on record so their fee will vary.

Per business entity, please add our $35 service fee. You can request more than one certificate for each business entity.

Pay for your order using one of these methods:

Pay by credit card (Payment Form)

Pay using Paypal:

As soon as the state has processed your order, we will email you with the status and a copy of the certificate. Then we will mail the certificate via postal mail on the same business day at no additional charge.

For expedited returns: please indicate Fed Ex, UPS or Golden State account number or credit card number for expedited shipping charges.

Request More Information



Email Address

Certificate Type


Certificates: Customers can order certificates relating to business entities filed with the California Secretary of State such as a Certificate of Status certifying to the current status of an entity (e.g., active/good standing, suspended, dissolved, cancelled, etc.) or a Certificate of Filing certifying to the filing of a particular document by an entity (e.g., articles of incorporation, certificate of dissolution, certificate of cancellation, statement of information, etc.). In addition, customers can request a Certificate of No Record certifying there is no record of a particular business entity.

bottom of page